-
September 6th, 2006, 02:06 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Hi!
I just wanted to share some nice things with you all.
First, my DH has just ordered a new memory chip thing for our digital camera that is huge! He says that it will be able to hold up to 2000 pictures now, whereas our current capacity is only about 60. I'm really excited because that means lots more albums and fun events with the dolls! I just thought it was really sweet of him to upgrade our camera for me.
Second, DD & I are going to visit my Dad in Cincinnati, OH next weekend and while we are there we are going to the Day Out With Thomas event at a place called the Lebanon Rail Road. I think this is going to be so fun for DD and my Dad to share.
I've already decided that Kit is definitely coming with us and perhaps Holly too. There will hopefully be many pictures taken for a new album! We are also going to the Cincinnati Zoo so it should be a fun weekend for everyone.
If anyone has any other fun Cincinnati area ideas for us, please share!
Thanks for reading!
Katie
PS: Kit may have a few new outfits in honor of her trip! Thank goodness for the coupon!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks